keywords highlighted in Preview (intella connect) and tag set with checkboxes

Paolo1982

Dear all,

- is it possible to have in Intella Connect a feature that highlight the keywords also in "Preview" like Intella Professional?

- is it possible to have a tag set with checkboxes? (for example if you have four tag you can select only one of the four tags).

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards.

Hi Paolo!

- is it possible to have in Intella Connect a feature that highlight the keywords also in "Preview" like Intella Professional?

I'm afraid current technical implications make this task very hard to accomplish. We surely want this feature, but I can't promise if and when this will be delivered.

- is it possible to have a tag set with checkboxes? (for example if you have four tag you can select only one of the four tags).

It's not possible at the moment, but we will add such a feature in the near future.

Sorry I don't understand the second request?

I believe this request comes down to the following:

• The ability to add a constraint to the tag model that makes certain tags mutually exclusive, i.e. only one tag out of the group can be applied, not multiple tags.
  • A user interface that lets you select a tag using a group of radio buttons (not check boxes). Radio buttons let you select at most one out of a group of values. For an example see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_button#/media/File:Radio_button.png.

ahhhhhhh  :o

Yes that would make sense. I'm starting to get more and more requests for this type of 'locked down' tag selection so that would work perfectly.

My current job the lawyers have 15 tags they are using and having a preset tag list like this visible would be great, they could select a field and move on to the next one.