Web browser window resizing for reviewers

Rob

Reviewers are often lawyers who use lower spec, smaller screen computers. Maybe even a laptop.

When I show them Connect, the first thing they note is the small size of the table view in the bottom right pane. This table pane currently cannot be re-sized (I've just checked with Connect 2.0 and that is still the case).

This would be a huge improvement to the UI in the web browser. The ability to expand the table pane in the bottom right so more rows are visible on a smaller screen and shrink (or optionally close) the search hits bubble pane above.

• Like 1

Hi Rob,

I completely agree. We have plans to make this UI more flexible (with collapsible panels: Facets, Cluster Map, etc.) and fully resizable (user could choose how many space is assigned to each component). This is not a quick fix, though, so it will require some time to get it right. However we'll do our best to offer some incremental improvements in future versions of Intella Connect.

• Like 1