I wonder if you could add this as a feature request to Intella and Connect?
Here’s the scenario where it’s being used in competitor products
1. In eDiscovery cases, the first round of filtering by document type is often done in Encase.
2. Both “live” and “deleted” files are exported directly from Encase into 1 Logical evidence file (L01) which retains the metadata attribute from Encase showing “Is deleted”.
3. Then the L01 is uploaded to Nuix which does show the “Is deleted” column.
4. The plan is to then further process and upload to Relativity.
5. We would like to be able to skip points 3 and 4 and upload the L01 to Intella for processing, then use Intella Connect for review. Huge cost savings, far easier to manage etc.
I know there are other ways to export the data from Encase, such as separate folders for live and deleted, then use point 5 above. It’s just that the Nuix\Relativity camps have set up this method (point 2 above) which they advertise as making their products “compatible”, which is backed up by nice marketing.
I’m not a fan of either Nuix or Relativity. It would be great to break into their “compatibility” with Intella\Connect fully supporting all the L01 features features such as "Is deleted" and "Is overwritten" from L01 files.