Batch Stats

AdamS

On the review screen up the top some very simple extra info would be good to have, at this stage I'm thinking something like 'Total Batches xx' 'Assigned Batches xx' and 'Unassigned Batches xx'.

So at a glance the admin can see if they neglected to assign any batches.

I'm sure some more info would be helpful but I'm mindful of space and trying to keep it minimal but still relevant.

Thanks Adam, I'll consider this. In the meantime one can sort batches by Assignee to easily check if any of them has noone assigned yet.

By the way, don't you want to have some batches unassigned on purpose (so that they stay in the available pool)? That way users will have the option to take one batch from the pool, review it (complete it) and take another one.

Hi Lukasz, I haven't really considered how the work flow might go at this stage. The OCD part of me would want to assign all batches at the outset of the review so each reviewer knew what they had, but in some cases I will be giving my client control to allocate batches so they may very well take the approach of leaving some unallocated.

Sorting by assignee will be an easy way to check that though :)