Select all tags within Connect

AdamS

Currently the only way to select a large amount of tags via the connect interface is by holding down cntrl and selecting them one at a time, not much fun when you have 365 different tags that you want to batch up.

If the old windows 'shift+mouse select' was enabled this would be the best approach, allowing us to highlight large sets of tags to facilitate batching much faster.

My work around for the moment is using Intella to assign all the tags to a single custodian, then from the Connect interface I can quickly select and display them all....although now that I think about it I could simply have just applied a tag 'batch lot' or something to the entire data set as well for the same effect.

although now that I think about it I could simply have just applied a tag 'batch lot' or something to the entire data set as well for the same effect.

That would indeed be my preference. You can also use Features Facet to easily find all tagged items, create a tag "all" for them and use it to create batches.