Case Manager - Same Case listed multiple times

philrodo

Any idea why I get the same case listed in the case manager more than once? Sometimes it's two or three times, but other times the same case is listed a large number of times as shown in the attached screen clipping. 

What's weird about this, is that usually more than one case are listed in the case manager, but only one of these cases is listed multiple times. The other cases are only listed once. 

This is very strange and a bit annoying, as it can get confusing. 

Please let me know. Thanks. 

post-425-0-51186100-1427839012_thumb.png

I've had that crop up from time to time too Phil, however only ever duplicated, never the amount you are showing. With only one extra I just right click and removed it from the list to fix my problem, but I can see how that would be time consuming in your case..

Thanks for the feedback, Adam. I thought it might have to do something with the fact that we keep on moving our examination drives, but the screen clipping I posted is from a drive that has not been moved since the case was created. And why this only happens to one case of the various cases listed in the case manager, is another mystery. I hope the Vound folks can track this down, because it's a bit annoying.