Family Tagging not working

markjrouse

Hi,

In Intella Pro, my case file has been set to to do family tagging (Also tag all over nested items in the same top level item), which works perfectly in Pro.  However, when I share my case file in Connect 1.8.2, it appears that the family tagging has been ignored.  So we have reviewed an email and tagged it as "False Hit", but when you look in the Tree tab, all the attachments have not had the "False Hit" tag assigned to them.

Any thoughts?

Hi Mark!

I tried reproducing that behavior but couldn't. I tagged an item using Intella PRO and Intella Connect (with preference set to tagging the entire Family) and it correctly added both tags to email and all it's attachments. Can you reproduce it each time? When you say that "tagging has been ignored" for attachments, do you mean:

1) tags were assigned in PRO but are not visible in Connect

2) tags were assigned in Connect and are not visible there

Thanks!

Hi,

It may have been a one off as other items seem to be tagged ok.  But just wondering if there were any know issues that may cause this so that I can appropriately troubleshoot.  Of course, I can't be entirely sure that it was a one off so when the review is finished I'll have to do some further QA checks.

Thanks.