Current Issues with Intella Connect

markjrouse

Hi,

I though I'd share the current user interface issues I'm experiencing with Intella Connect 1.7.4:

1. Even though my username has the "Can delete tags and other tags from other Reviewers" permission, I can't untick a tag from a document. - This is a fundamental basic function!
  2. Redact function broken in IE9 - Upgrading to IE10 or another browser is not an option at this time.
  3. If I select items in the details pane, I can't export results as a CSV - can do this in Intella Pro but not Connect.
  4. When loading a keyword list, there is no option to name the keyword list.  Instead the full path to my uploaded file is used.
  5. When uploading a keyword list, the "File Upload - keyword file uploading, please wait" box remainins on the screen even though it has finished uploading the keyword list.  I would have thought the box disappears once you have uploaded the file.
  6. Can't login into a case as the admin user to untick tags from specific documents.
  7. If I share two or more cases, then at some later stage I unshare a case - Intella Connect Server instead tells me my other shared case is locked, users can't access it from the web browser, and I have to restart the Connect Server.  In one case, simply unsharing a case whilst sharing another caused the the server to crash.

Apart from these, I really like Intella Connect, and would like to see more functionality.

Hi Mark!

Let me address your points one by one:

1. We have tested it several times and if you have this permission then you should be able to delete tags and taggings from other people. I will look into this, though, as it sounds like a bug. 
  2. This was already fixed - have a look at the other post where you originally reported this.
  3. True - that is on a roadmap though so we will definitely add it.
  4. Could you show me a screenshot of this issue? If I upload "keywords.txt" from my Desktop then exactly this name is used as a label, not the full path. I prefer it that way instead of adding additional name because it nicely identifies the actual file.
  5. Correct - this seems like an IE only bug (you know understand how come we advice to use other browsers :) ). I will create a ticket for this. You can still use "x" to dismiss the modal dialog.
  6. User called "admin" has to be authorized to a case just like any other user. This is by design, so please check if admin is added to the authorized reviewers.
  7. This seems like some problem with shutting down of a case. I suggest installing the latest available version of Connect and check if this solves the issue. If not (or you are using the latest one already), then please zip the log files from server and shared cases and post a ticket in our support portal. We should be able to help.

By the way, which version of Connect are you using? Having this information would help to track the issues.

Hi,

To address your points:

4. Maybe this is another IE thing. But rather than just having a more useful name like "Keywords 2014-007-30" or some other descriptive name, instead the full path is used \\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx\xxx\xxxx\Keywords 2014-007-30.txt.  If the path is very long it just makes it difficult from a user perspective to read it keyword list name.  I would think the other is more perferable, because if I have 7 keyword lists uploaded, then all the user sees is:

\\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx\xxx\xxxx\......

It might be just cosmetic, but I just know going forward, reviewers will make the same comment that they would be unable to see the keyword names to make it easier to apply the ones they want. By the way this works fine in Intella Pro, but if you upload through Connect you get the full path as part of the name.

6. I added admin to my list of reviewers or case admin roles and I tried loggging in with admin, but it just takes me to the admin console, not the review tool.

I'm using Intella Connect 1.7.4

Thanks.

Ok, so the \\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx issue will have to be resolved. I'll create a ticket for this. Most likely it's related to the usage of IE, because we have some custom workarounds for this browser there.

Ad6) Yes, this is correct. If you sign in as admin then you are going to the "Admin dashboard". You can still access cases though. Just click on "Cases", then choose your case and click on the link shown in the right panel to navigate to it. Please do remember, though, that admin has also to be added to the case via Authorizations window.

• 2 months later...

Hi

This is a 'Bug or not' question (Connect 1.8)

When in the search interface and table view, right click gives an option to 'download original item'. When in the list view this option is greyed out. Is this meant to be or a bug ?

Many thanks

Mark

Hi

This is a 'Bug or not' question (Connect 1.8)

When in the search interface and table view, right click gives an option to 'download original item'. When in the list view this option is greyed out. Is this meant to be or a bug ?

Many thanks

Mark

Hi UKMS,

If Download original item is available in Table view it should also be available in List viewI'll create a ticket for this. 

Thanks for letting us know.