Connect Wishlist (Multiple Topics)

In order to help you build an even better product I would like to share below some of the topics for improvements and desired new features that my team has identified.

·       Use Intella Nodes to run tasks (threading and OCR) on shared cases.

·       Ability to pause/stop active case tasks and viewing their progress/estimated time of completion.

·       Report tab: Optimize keyword list search speed; Option to toggle “hide irrelevant” and “hide non inclusive”; Option to add specific conditions for each keyword (e.g. date range, data type, etc)

·       Add more limiting visualization options for specific user roles on batches: Deny access to “Preview item” on the three dots button; On the “Preview” visualization remove any printing options; Remove the “Apply to all emails in this email’s thread” option below the coding layout.

·       Provide built-in support for HCL/IBM Notes processing

Please let us know if there are any news on these topics.

Kind Regards

Lucas

Hello Lucas,

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Use Intella Nodes to run tasks (threading and OCR) on shared cases.

I agree that this would be handy to have. We are already working on the architecture of this feature, but it is a big task so the development will span several versions.

Ability to pause/stop active case tasks and viewing their progress/estimated time of completion.

We would like to simplify and unify running case tasks and background tasks. This is another piece of work that simply awaits in our tasks list.

Report tab:...

Having extra options would be good, I agree, but at the same time we don't want to make this overly complicated tasks and duplicate advanced searching options we already have in Search tab. Perhaps a better way to go about it would be to run your query in Search tab and allow it to be "moved" to the Report tab, ie. "Export results > Report > New report".

Add more limiting visualization options for specific user roles on batches: Deny access to “Preview item” on the three dots button; On the “Preview” visualization remove any printing options; Remove the “Apply to all emails in this email’s thread” option below the coding layout.

Can you list few use cases for all those specific permissions you have in mind? Ex. I can't recall visiting any website where I wouldn't be allowed to print the contents of the website I'm seeing using browser's native print dialog. I understand that this may come out of need to restrict what user can do with privileged items, but still I'd appreciate a bit of clarification on that.

About the last one (email threading): note that this is possible already by revoking the "Can apply coding decision to all emails in a thread" permission from a specific Role.

Provide built-in support for HCL/IBM Notes processing

Do you mean that you'd like to avoid having to install Notes on Nodes? We'd love that too, but there is no proper tooling available for that yet, and I doubt there will ever be one. So unless this changes we need to stick to relying on native Notes installation.

• 1 year later...

Provide built-in support for HCL/IBM Notes processing

Processing old LOTUS NOTES bases (.NSF) is a painfull task because in many cases we need to install LOTUS NOTES 9 client many timens in order to Intella detect it correctly.  Even worse if the base needs .ID file to open.

It will be great if Intella Connect has the libs needed to open NSF built-in.

Hi Delson, 

Yes, Lotus Notes is required to process .NSF files. This is something that will continue to be required in the future with Intella and Connect to process .NSF files. Another option is to first use a 3rd party tool to convert the .NSF file into a supported format like .PST, then you can ingest the .PST file into Intella.