Missing Hash after Connect 2.3 installation

Hello There,

Last night I started to update my NODE from Connect 2.2.2 to 2.3 version.

Immediately after the instalation I received the error 33 - Unable to Access HASP KEY and I notice that the LED from the USB key was off.

In order to fix that I used the commands >haspdinst -r  then >haspdinst –purge and finally  >haspdinst –I from the Version 2.2.2 in order to restore hasp drivers.

After that the USB key led trun on again.

Because of that I'm still currently using the 2.2.2 version, and I'm not sure if it's a good idea using the new version with old drivers.

Anyone has the same problem?

Delson

Hello Delson,

Error 33 is always caused by the HASP driver being blocked by an antivirus program. We know Cylance, Comodo and AVG get this wrong. It is very poor house keeping from these AV companies.  If you are using these AV's you need to turn them off during install and white-list the Intella folders before turning them on again .  Similarly if you are getting the error 33 during install, then reinstall with your  AV/Security switched off. 

In this case i'm using an homologatiom machine/system that use Microsoft Defender as AV. I will try to disable it before instalation.

Meanwhile, do you know if there is any problem in using Connect/NODE 2.3 with the HASP drivers embedding in 2.2.2 version?

Hi Delson,

There are no issues using Connect/NODE 2.3 with the HASP drivers from the 2.2.2 version. These drivers will work with version 2.3 as well.

Note that your dongle(s) also need to be updated to version 2.3 before you run the 2.3 version of Connect/Node or Intella. You can do this by running 'Dongle Manager.exe' which is located in the installation folder. Again, you can run the Dongle Manager from 2.2.2 to update the dongle if you don't have the 2.3 application installed.