ABBYY Server 4.0 Setup

I have been attempting to setup ABBYY Recognition Server 4.0 and have ran into a configuration issue that I hope someone has more knowledge on or has found a work around for.

I have installed ABBYY Recognition Server 4.0 on a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) VM and a Processing Station on a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) VM.  The ABBYY Recognition Server 4 Admin console on the ABBYY Server indicates that the Processing Station is in the state “Activated”.

When I attempt to setup the ABBYY Recognition Server within Intella Connect (which is setup and working perfectly on a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) VM) I am not able to communicate with the ABBYY Server.  I have made the necessary changes to the Host IP to reflect the ABBYY Recognition Server 4.0, made the “Version” change from 3.5 to 4.0 using the drop down menu, accepted the default “Custom Service URL”, changed the “Number of Workers” to reflect that of the Processing Station, but when I attempt to access the “Workflow name” using the “Get List from Server” option it fails with the error “Unable to connect with the ABBYY Recognition Service. Please check your settings”.  The other interesting observation is that until I am able to "Get List from Server" I am unable to apply any of the changes I made to the settings within Connect.. 

My though was that it would identify the two (2x) Default Workflows identified within the ABBYY Recognition Server 4 Admin console.  Am I wrong or is there another configuration/setup option I missed?

Any information pertaining to resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Dwayne

Thanks for the response Lukasz,

I tried entering the Service URL into browser as suggested which failed.  I can Ping the server and RPC is permitted as a local service.  I am wondering now if the default Service URL is wrong simply due to the fact that I cannot find it on the ABBYY Server.

http://192.168.100.50/Recognition4WS/RSSoapService.asmx

Dwayne