Filtering on e-mails sent on Saturday or Sunday question

Hagrid

I'm working on a project and need to see emails sent outside of normal business hours, i.e. Saturday or Sunday, or after hours.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to appreach this type of search/filter.

NOTE: Since this may not be possible in the current version. Please consider adding this type of filtering for future releases.

Hi Hagrid,

My suggestion is to add the Sent date column and then sort on that column. You will then see all of the dates and timesSENT TIME..jpg. Tag the weekends and items in the times you want. Then load that tag and review.

Image attached to show how this may look...

• 3 months later...

Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but I have the same need as Hagrid.

I have a case with over 170,000 e-mails spread over 7 years. E-mails sent after 4:30 PM or on weekends are going to be very important to the case, and I do not see how I can use Intella to efficiently search on these terms.

For a bit of background, it is very common for someone who is committing fraud to work extra hours when the business is closed to hide his or her fraud. One of the first things I look for in a lot of fraud cases is for transactions that occured when the business was closed. I'd like to do the same with e-mails.

With this many e-mails (and this isn't even a big case), manually tagging e-mails on the weekend or after 4:30 is not going to work. That's too time consuming. This is a task at which computer excell, so please add this enhancement to Intella ASAP.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I was hoping that version 1.6.4 would address this issue. Even though I have not thought this through, it would seem to be an easy fix.

1. Add a facit to select one or more Sent or Received day of the week, i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, etc.

2. Add a facit to select a Sent or Received time range

This would also be nice if it worked well with the new Display Time Zone feature in 1.6.4.

Hello Hagrid,

Thank you for your feedback!

This feature request is on our wishlist for a future release, several people have asked for this or for similar functionality. There are some aspects to it that make it technically less trivial, but it should be doable.

• 5 months later...