Sticky Topic for Intella 10, 100, 250 Forum re version information

Hagrid

I typically go to Vound's website and then to the forum to find out what's the latest version of Intella. I was wonder if it would make since to have a sticky topic in the Intella 10, 100, 250 area that provides that information including the date it was released and with links to any key issues that should be considered before installing and especially before upgrading.

Thanks,

I would suggest locking the latest version thread so only administrators can post. That way we don't have to trawl through user posts to locate the download links or relevant information you want us to know about :)

We can always start our own thread elswhere if we have a question that arises from that sticky thread

I would suggest locking the latest version thread so only administrators can post. That way we don't have to trawl through user posts to locate the download links or relevant information you want us to know about :)

We can always start our own thread elswhere if we have a question that arises from that sticky thread

Thanks all done - was a great idea.