Export Single-Page Tif Using Export Set

ifinch001

I have been attempting to re-export a data set - around 250 documents - using the Load File format and into a single-page tif image output. The first export went as expected and the 250 items were assigned bates numbers, each page exported to a file, and then saved to an export set "Export Set A."

When I adjust the tifs that were previously exported, mainly change what metadata is displayed in the exported tif of the item, and go to export them again, I run into my issue. When exporting out the single-page tifs using the Export Set A naming scheme in Advanced File Naming section, it appears as though the pages are exporting from Intella, but each page of a document is being assigned the same name and overwriting the previous page.

For example, "DOC00001.doc" has 10 pages and was originally exported to 10 files, DOC00001.tif through DOC000010.tif, as expected. However, when I go to re-export using the created export set as the naming scheme, I end up with only 1 file, DOC00001.tif, but the tif is actually of the final page of the document. It looks like the first page was overwritten by the second, then the third, etc., because all 10 pages appear to be exported as "DOC00001.tif."

I can provide more information if necessary. I have confirmed that I have the single page tif option selected (I used the same export template for both exports, so the exact same export settings were used).

Any insight into how I can use an export set to re-export to single page tif would be much appreciated.