How to process two different cases on two different computers in parallel using Intella Dongle

Hi,

I have bought the Intella Connect 2.2.2. I want to know how to process two different cases on two different computers in parallel using Intella Dongle. The manual says "A prerequisite for using network dongles is that the so-called HASP driver is installed on both the client and the server" So, can we run two different cases post installation of this HASP driver. Moreover, there is only one dongle provided. Is it a pre-requisite to have a dongle to process/index on any case on Intella Connect. Or it can process/index two different cases on two different computers in parallel with use of a single dongle.??

Regards,

Shoeb.

+971 50 104 3633.

Hi Shoeb,

What you can run depends on what licenses you have purchased, and are on the dongle. The purchase of Connect also comes with a processing license (Node). These two licenses are on the same network dongle. The dongle is designed to work across the network, so yes, you can run Connect on one system, and Node on another system at the same time. Installing Connect/Node on those systems, also installs the license manager and dongle drivers.  

3 hours ago, jon.pearse said:

Hi Shoeb,

What you can run depends on what licenses you have purchased, and are on the dongle. The purchase of Connect also comes with a processing license (Node). These two licenses are on the same network dongle. The dongle is designed to work across the network, so yes, you can run Connect on one system, and Node on another system at the same time. Installing Connect/Node on those systems, also installs the license manager and dongle drivers.  

Thanks for your support Jon!

However, my concern is can 1 node work on two machines simultaneously or will I have to buy another node to process/index 2 cases at the same time?