todd.cooper Posted October 29, 2018 Report Share Posted October 29, 2018 I'm not sure if this would be considered a bug, but it's a frustrating issue that's caught me twice . . . . I ran a search to identify 22 documents I planned to export. I opened a Review tab with the documents to give a quick, visual run-through. From within the Review tab, I sorted the documents into the desired order. Then, also from within the Review tab, I highlighted the docs and exported them by adding them to an existing Export Set. This Export Set exports the docs in original format and uses the current table sort order. But what happens is, Intella uses the sort order of the documents from the Search tab even though the Review tab was the 'active' tab on my screen. Of course, the docs were not in the desired order on the Search tab, which means the Export IDs are not in the desired order. And since the settings of an export set are locked in stone, there's very little I can do to correct these docs. I could delete the entire Export Set and start over, but there are over 6700 docs in the Export Set, so that would be a nightmare. Instead, I'll add these 22 docs to a new Export Set and will have to remember that the ID for those docs listed under the original Export Set column is incorrect. Here are some suggestions (wish list items!) that would help prevent this issue: - give users the ability to overlay data into custom columns post-indexing; - give us the ability to adjust Export Set configurations for subsequent exports; and - enable the option to use current table sort order for load file exports. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.