Mass-redaction across documents? And other redaction questions.

Is there any buried option (or a script) that might allow me to mass-redact a term within all documents returned by a search? 

I know that I can mass-redact all instances of a given term within a single document. Thus, for example, if I search for the word "Hello" and it appears 100 times in my document, I can mass-redact all instances with one click. This is extremely useful (particularly when combined with regular expressions). But I nonetheless have to go document by document, and click within each document to redact all instances  of that term within that particular document. I was wondering whether there might be a way to automatically mass-redact all instances of that term across all documents responsive to the search. It doesn't seem like it would be a very big additional step, from a programming perspective, but I don't know how to do it. And it would be incredibly helpful.

Likewise, I was wondering whether there is a way to mass-redact all items identified by content analysis (e.g., all person names, all phone numbers, all socials, etc.).

Thank you in advance,

Charles