Unknown Load File - Help needed

fuzed

Hi all, I've been provided a load file from the client which was provided to them from a previous legal firm, with no information surrounding the data, what platform it comes from etc.
I have DAT, OPT, DII, LFP and LST files.

I have pointed to the dat file, the OPT file is empty but I've also pointed at that, but when I try to ingest the data Intella gives me the error ' Error Validating Load File: No columns found'

Any guidance is appreciated.  The client asked if I could just upload the natives folder, I explained that I could by processing it, but it would be missing file names, relevant dates and so on.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thank you.

Just to update, had a play and worked out the correct settings in the end, however not straight forward as I needed to get the correct Encoding and delimiters set, and then onto mapping the columns correctly.

Weirdly one column has the date/time format different to the other columns, which means I get some errors, is there anyway that Intella could allow each date/time column to be set independently?

Thanks