Crash working with tags

AdamS

My off sider just had a crash when applying a tag to a single file, it appeared to have an issue with the verifying part as if we force a close of the program and restart it the tag had been applied.

The following was the error

Program info:  Intella TEAM Reviewer 1.7.3-r27410

Cause:  com.vound.intella.icase.CaseException: case event polling has been stopped
	at com.vound.intella.icase.remote.EventPoller$PollThread.awaitNextUpdate(EventPoller.java:123)
	at com.vound.intella.icase.remote.EventPoller.waitForEventUpdate(EventPoller.java:80)
	at com.vound.intella.icase.remote.RemoteTagModel.add(RemoteTagModel.java:116)
	at com.vound.intella.gui.tags.TagCreator$4.doInBackground(TagCreator.java:154)
	at com.vound.intella.gui.tags.TagCreator$4.doInBackground(TagCreator.java:148)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:296)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:335)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

I'm working on a separate case on a different machine and I've just tried to delete a tag that was applied to around 500 items and the same issue has occurred, however shutting down didn't work for me and the process hung forcing me to use Task Manager to kill the process completely, hence no error text for me to show.

Is this a Java issue possibly?

Edit : just to confirm this is a persistent error and I can't delete any tags for this case completely. The tags are removed, then when verifying the changes Intella hangs. On forced restart the tag count for that tag is 0 however the tag itself still exists.

I can however apply tags with no issues, it seems to be on this computer at least deleting the tags is causing some issue. If I manage to get an error generated I'll post it here as well.