Intella Roadshow Washington DC, January 23rd, 3:00-5:00 p.m.

admin

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to an upcoming afternoon event focused on “Forensic Searching”; with Vound’s Intella software.

During this session we will discuss & show you Intella’s 1.6.3 release features & our 2013 road map including case collaboration & web-based searching.

Topics covered will include:

- Defining Forensic Search and why it’s so important to you in 2013.

- Smart Searching Intella’s Technology Assisted review - intelligently find more evidence.

- Managing TEAM web and network case collaboration…Intella in the Cloud and iPad.

- Importing Cell Phone Data from XRY, Cellebrite, and Oxygen.

- Working with Analyst tools such as i2 and Link Explorer.

- How to index EnCase images with Intella.

If you and a guest would like to attend, please RSVP via e-mail by January 11th to natasha@vound-software.com or call me at 801-704-9140.

Who should attend:

Forensic Examiners, Analysts, IT Managers, HR Managers, Paralegals or those involved in eDiscovery and ECA, and CIO’s responsible for maintaining network infrastructure and security.

Date & Catering:

January 23rd, 3:00-5:00 p.m.

Drinks and hors’ d oeuvres will be provided post-presentation at The Mad Hatter, 1319 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20036.

Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis.

For any questions relating to this event, please feel free to contact natasha@vound-software.com or call at 801-704-9140.