Conversation ID Not Displayed (Office 365 Purview Exports)

I have processed two different sets of Microsoft O365 Purview .pst exports.  On both, once the Intella processing is complete, I noticed that for individual messages the Conversation Index field is displayed; however not the Conversation ID field.

Due to seeing this, I have viewed same pre-processed messages using the MFCMAPI tool (https://github.com/microsoft/mfcmapi/releases) and can see the Conversation ID.

The problem I am having is because Intella is not displaying the Conversation ID, that metadata does not appear to be exported when building a new .pst file.  The vendor that is processing the filtered .pst files relies on the Conversation ID for their review system.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I have processed the same data on two different systems to verify--I'm wondering if I am just missing something right in front of me.  Thank you for any feedback.

I have spoken with Support on this topic.  Here is I found out:

• The "Conversation ID" filed that Intella displays is for Chats Only.  Intella currently does not pull the MS Outlook Conversation ID from individual messages.  Hence my not seeing what I was seeking.

Thank you to Support for the full explanation.