PF1

Wish list/suggestions V2

When running a large keyword list search the results screen at the top will eventually switch to "sets" view as the balls become too interconnected to be of any visual use. 

If I want to view only a particular keyword result I select this from the "searches" box and they are displayed in the Details box, so far so good, now I want to select 2 keywords and as expected the results for both keywords are displayed in the Details box.

What I'd love to see is they ability to switch back to the 'cluster map' view to get the venn diagram back for selected items, specifically the intersecting ball with emails common to both keywords. Currently I'd have to run the search with just those keywords to get the balls back, but frequently we are playing with a very large list of keywords so having the ability to dynamically switch back would allow us to quickly isolate common emails.

Just wanting to revisit a wish I had from 2015 to bring it back to life.

The timeline view for intella, currently we can't do anything except export to PNG graphic file. Adding the ability to export to HTML or Excel would be a huge benefit. I'm constantly asked for timeline graphs/presentations from clients and have to resort to looking at other Analytics tools which are not exactly built for simple timelining, although they do an admirable job it seems a pity to waste the perfect timeline already showing in Intella.

I wonder if you could add this as a feature request to Intella and Connect?

Here’s the scenario where it’s being used in competitor products

1.       In eDiscovery cases, the first round of filtering by document type is often done in Encase.
2.       Both “live” and “deleted” files are exported directly from Encase into 1 Logical evidence file (L01) which retains the metadata attribute from Encase showing “Is deleted”.
3.       Then the L01 is uploaded to Nuix which does show the “Is deleted” column.
4.       The plan is to then further process and upload to Relativity.
5.       We would like to be able to skip points 3 and 4 and upload the L01 to Intella for processing, then use Intella Connect for review. Huge cost savings, far easier to manage etc.

I know there are other ways to export the data from Encase, such as separate folders for live and deleted, then use point 5 above. It’s just that the Nuix\Relativity camps have set up this method (point 2 above) which they advertise as making their products “compatible”, which is backed up by nice marketing.

I’m not a fan of either Nuix or Relativity. It would be great to break into their “compatibility” with Intella\Connect fully supporting all the L01 features features such as "Is deleted" and "Is overwritten" from L01 files.