Thank you for signing up for the Cabin Fever Training! 

Please direct any questions regarding the training to this post as we roll everything out. Any support tickets will be routed to this post.

If you did not receive your logon credential email you can go to the training portal link at https://training.vound-software.com and use your email as the username and click the "Forgot password" option. Also, please check that the email is not in your spam folder and that it has not been blocked by your IT administrator.

Hi Tarun, 

The H0086 error is shown because you are trying to run the trial in a virtual machine. Please install Intella on a physical system to conduct your training.

Hi Mel - thanks to Vound for providing this free training.

I have not yet received an email with the on-demand account info. I got the trial key email from you really quick. Let me know if I'm not being patient enough :)

2 hours ago, pbobby said:

Hi Mel - thanks to Vound for providing this free training.

I have not yet received an email with the on-demand account info. I got the trial key email from you really quick. Let me know if I'm not being patient enough :)

Hello Paul, 

I'll forward this to our training coordinator to make sure you were set up. In the meantime please check your spam folder, and verify with your IT administrator that the email has not been blocked. Thank you for your patience!

-Mel

Hello all,

Thank you for making this training available during this 'interesting' time 😃

Just an observation, when going through the case creation portion:  MaxMind has changed the way they make GeoLite2 available, so the integrated download/install option during case creation doesn't work.  I just made an account at MaxMind and was able to get what I need to do the manual install for the training case.

Cheers!  Stay healthy everyone....

21 hours ago, AC1 said:

Hello all,

Thank you for making this training available during this 'interesting' time 😃

Just an observation, when going through the case creation portion:  MaxMind has changed the way they make GeoLite2 available, so the integrated download/install option during case creation doesn't work.  I just made an account at MaxMind and was able to get what I need to do the manual install for the training case.

Cheers!  Stay healthy everyone....

Hey Andrew,

It is an interesting time indeed, hopefully the training offered a little bit of entertainment.

The GeoLite database issue is known. Unfortunately, the training was created before MaxMind changed the way the database is accessed. You can find more information in the following post: